Located in Glen Allen, VA, Pasadena Villa Outpatient – Richmond specializes in treating adults (18 years or older) of all genders who have mood disorders, personality disorders, psychotic disorders, and co-occurring autism spectrum disorder.
We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach to treatment. We curate treatment plans unique to the specific diagnosis and the unique needs of each individual client. Committed to providing compassionate, comprehensive, and clinically excellent individualized psychiatric and psychotherapeutic care, we treat adults who suffer from severe and persistent mental illness while maximizing social functioning in the real world.
What We Treat
In addition to the treatment of mental health disorders, Pasadena Villa partners with Aster Springs to provide clinically excellent services to clients suffering from eating disorders. We treat:
Mental Health Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Co-occurring Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Compulsive Exercise Disorder
- Otherwise Specified Feeding and Eating Disorder (OSFED)
How We Treat
Specifically curated psychotherapy groups meet weekly to ensure they address each client’s needs. Treatment options include group-based therapy with individual psychotherapy, family sessions, and medication management as indicated by the treatment plans. Through privileged clinical partnerships, community providers continue to serve as an extension of each client’s treatment team.
Licensed clinicians with certifications in evidence-based methods utilize a holistic approach using:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Expressive Therapy
- Cinema Therapy
- Somatic Psychotherapies
- Movement Therapy
Levels of Care
Offering an intensive outpatient program (IOP), a partial hospitalization program (PHP), and a virtual intensive outpatient program (V-IOP) allows our clients to step up or down into the level of care they need and receive treatment from a cohesive clinical care team.
- PHP is the most comprehensive outpatient program available, providing intensive psychotherapeutic treatment and support in a less restrictive setting than inpatient care.
- IOP provides a higher level of support designed to help individuals who are experiencing an increase in distressing symptoms and behaviors or who aren’t progressing in traditional outpatient services. IOP meets three to five days a week for three hours a day.
- V-IOP is a convenient and COVID-safe treatment option that mirrors the experience and support of our in-person option and meets for three hours a day, three times a week.
We offer many payment options including private pay, as well as in-network and out-of-network benefits. Our admissions team works with each client to find what works best to make our world-class treatment available to them. Call us at 804-636-3847 to discuss financial and insurance options.