Located in Nashville, Pasadena Villa Outpatient specializes in treating adults (18 years or older) struggling with behavioral health and co-occurring conditions.
We place a strong emphasis on building and practicing the skills and self-management strategies in real-time that enable clients to build a life in alignment with their values and achieve long-term recovery.
What We Treat
- Major Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Co-occurring Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Co-occuring Substance Use Disorder
- Co-occuring Eating Disorder
Levels of Care
Outpatient programs have a range of intensity that helps support the client’s clinical needs on the road to recovery. Offering a more frequent, structured program focused on group interventions, they can work in conjunction with outpatient providers to wrap around the needs of the client and the family.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program (V-IOP)