At Lifeskills Fort Lauderdale, we offer a non-traditional Level 1 residential program for individuals with higher acuity symptoms, including those with complex co-occurring challenges who present with certain health-related medical complications, psychotropic medication resistance/non-compliance, overall history of treatment resistance, and escalated risk-taking behavior/impulsivity, and specifically for those who have had multiple treatment episodes.
In our closely supervised, structured, and supportive therapeutic environment with 24/7 nursing support, we offer state-of-the-art detox and residential services. At our new location, we aim to prevent in-patient hospitalization stays by providing a program focused on stabilization for acute complex mental health and/or substance use disorders.
What We Treat
The psychiatric and substance use conditions treated at Lifeskills Fort Lauderdale include but aren’t limited to:
- Content Thought Disorders including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Delusional Disorders, and Bipolar Disorder
- Formal Thought Disorders including Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, and Substance-Induced Psychotic Disorder
- Personality Disorders including Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) with Extreme/Chronic Distress
- Mood Disorders including Major Depressive Disorder and Generalized Anxiety
- Various Substance Use Disorders
How We Treat
In a safe, tranquil, private environment that includes a pool and outdoor spaces for walking, meditation, and reflection, our new campus has a chef on site to create menus based on our clients’ nutritional needs. At Lifeskills Fort Lauderdale, we offer Clinical Pathways based on each client’s needs, including:
- Acute Care Pathway
- Chemical Dependency Pathway
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Pathway
- Managing OCD Pathway
- Metabolic Fitness Pathwayn