Located just northeast of Cincinnati in Mason, Ohio, Aster Springs Outpatient specializes in treating adults (all genders, 12 years and older) struggling with eating disorders and co-occurring conditions.
We place a strong emphasis on building and practicing the skills and self-management strategies in real-time that enable clients to build a life in alignment with their values and long-term recovery.
What We Treat
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Compulsive Exercise Disorder
- OSFED (Otherwise Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders)
Levels of Care
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program (V-IOP)