Located just outside of Hazelton, PA, Silver Pines Treatment Center is a leading provider of substance abuse treatment services, offering a structured and home-like setting surrounded by nature. At Silver Pines, we believe providing quality substance abuse treatment in a comfortable and serene environment promotes feelings of overall well-being, leading to long-term recovery. Our exceptional staff at Silver Pines is here to start you, your loved one, or your client on the path to a life of recovery.
What We Treat
At Silver Pines, a small and intimate detox and residential treatment center, we treat:
- Substance Abuse, including addiction to alcohol, cocaine, heroin, other opioids, prescription drugs, marijuana, molly, meth, benzos, and others.
- Dual Diagnosis, including but not limited to the following mental health conditions: anxiety disorders, depression, delusions, borderline personality disorder (BPD), and extreme mood swings.
How We Treat
Addiction negatively impacts just about every part of individuals’ and their families' lives. At Silver Pines, we offer holistic treatment modalities that address the mind, body, and spirit in a unique and personalized way. We work with individuals and their families to create comprehensive, practical, and customized treatment plans that will set them up for success after their stays, and ultimately improve their quality of life. We offer medically monitored detox, residential treatment, and psychiatric services, including:
- Medication-supported detox programs with 24-hour medical staffing for safety, psychological, and physical wellbeing
- Group therapy, including gender-specific group settings that emphasize safety, a nurturing environment, and a consistency in care
- Individual therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Yoga therapy
- Nutrition education programs
- Holistic treatment services including no-touch reiki, aromatherapy, sound therapy, crystal therapy, tapping and reprogramming meditation, and much more
Levels of Care
At Silver Pines, we offer a detox program that’s followed by residential addiction treatment.
- Detox Program: Prior to entering our residential addiction treatment, our detox program helps stabilize individuals and determines their existing health issues and mental states. Setting a foundation for further treatment is a vital component of our detox program, which occurs as soon as individuals are comfortable and out of the worst part of withdrawal.
- Residential Addiction Treatment: Our residential addiction treatment program provides 24-hour medical care and structure that includes detox, rehab, and aftercare support to ensure long-term sobriety. The residential addiction treatment program is geared towards individuals in all stages of addiction, and it’s also a better option for people with severe addictions and co-occurring mental disorders.
At Silver Pines, we accept a range of insurance providers, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield