As part of our clinically excellent continuum of care, Shoreline offers a world-class outpatient program at our Orange County location. Outpatient care is a great option for many individuals with clinical needs that don’t require residential care, allowing them the flexibility to attend programming during the day and return home in the evening. Our trained Admissions Team helps each client determine the right level of care based on their needs to ensure the best clinical outcomes.
What We Treat
At the Shoreline Eating Disorder Residential Program, we treat:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Other Specified Feeding and Eating Disorder (OSFED)
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
How We Treat
We offer a wide variety of treatment approaches since each client is different, including but not limited to:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Art and Expressive Therapies
- Attachment and Trauma Work
- Family Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Intuitive Eating Concepts
- Movement Therapies
- Nature-Based Therapy
- Nutrition Therapy
- Spiritual Therapy
Levels of Care
The individual is at the heart of our treatment philosophy. Each client’s needs are carefully considered before a treatment program is recommended. With our extensive treatment options, we can meet the needs of almost every level of care required.
- Our partial hospitalization program (PHP)/day treatment program is the most intensive outpatient treatment service for eating disorders that we offer. The PHP/day treatment program meets Monday through Saturday for six to eight hours each day.
- Our intensive outpatient program (IOP) consists of up to six days a week that includes 14-24 hours of treatment, including weekly psychotherapy sessions and individual nutrition counseling.
At Shoreline, we are in-network with the following insurance providers:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Managed Health Network
- A New Day Group
- Value Options